Lee Frankel, Volunteer Literacy Tutor
Adult Education Volunteers assist our learners in many ways!
You can make a difference in an adult’s life!
- Be a volunteer classroom assistant in one of our English classes
- Help a student develop literacy and fluency in our English Tutoring Lab (Thursdays only)
- Help citizenship students prepare for their USCIS interviews to become U.S. citizens (Thursdays only)
Immediate Volunteer Opportunity:
El Comite is looking for a volunteer to teach Citizenship Study and Preparation on Thursdays fromf 1-3 PM. If you are interested this is or any other volunteer position with our adult education program, please contact Maya Nechayeva or Kat Bradley-Bennett at 303-651-6125.
Other ways to volunteer:
Volunteer at our Annual Fundraising Dinner
Volunteers make the difference at our Annual Fundraising Dinner (usually in February)! If you would like to volunteer for our dinner in 2017, contact Carmen Mireles at 303-651-6125.
Volunteer at N400 Processing Sessions
Four times a year, volunteers assist our clients in completing their N400 Application for United States Naturalization. This requires training in advance with one of our immigration attorneys. If you are interested in volunteering for these events, contact Marta at 303-651-6125.
Volunteer with us at Local Festivals
Help staff our booth at local festivals and fairs. You can find us at events such as…
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- Festival on Main Street
- Sabroso Health Fair
- Longmont Peruvian Festival
- Latino Chamber of Commerce Festival